Friday, December 29, 2006

Sayonara 2006

After having a quiet and slow reminiscing, i decided not to listdown what have i modded to my car this year in my blog. Instead, i want to thank heartfully to the group of people that have actually help me brainstorm my ideas and also helped me in the process of making my mods come true for this year.

I have to admit that this year has been a slow modding year for me. No doubt the budget is rather small but i tried my best to stick with my priorities. I cant stray too much as the leftovers for next year is something to be achieved completely. I had risked a few crazy mods which turnout to be fruitful. Im happy with what i have now, no doubt. Im sticking with my crazy ideas which some say im going mad. Only wear and tear problems are always at the back of my mind.

Godwillings, next year will be something out of the mind.

Merry Xmas, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha & Happy New Year!

See you guys next year.