Why is it red? There was only Chevrolet Orangy Red available on the shelf and i got no other choices. They should bring more colours for me to fool around, hehe.
Just to sum-up :
(1) Krylon Rust-Tough Primer (1 Spray Can) - http://www.krylon.com/
(2) Duplicolor Engine Enamel With Ceramic 500F (1 Spray Can) - http://www.duplicolor.com/
(3) Ace 100 Grit Sandpaper Sponge (3 Pieces)
(4) Water Bucket (For Water Sanding Process)
(5) Clean Towels (3-5 Pieces)
(6) Used Newspapers
The varieties available in Krylon and Duplicolor catalogs are superb. Check it out!
DIYs can be cheap and fun :
- If you buy the right product and do it once.
- If you pay more for a better quality brand that last longer.
- If you have spare time and avoid mobile phone distraction.
- If you dont rush and work in time pace.
- If you wear proper safety goggles and face mask.