Thursday, May 18, 2006

Rollcage - Part 2

The rollcage is finally in my car now. I have not trimmed the carpet yet, maybe this weekend. I have wornout paddings on my a-pillar and b-pillar bars. The rest are bare steel. So far so good. I'll snap some pix soon.

Installation Cost : RM38.40(22 set of nuts,bolts& washers)+RM15(drillbit)

Free Stuffs : Provided by Zuhailee : Power Drill & Silicone Glue

Installation Time : 2-3 Hours

Thanks : Hizam & Zuhailee

FAQs
------
How's the feeling?
Bit stiffy, less body flexing during tight corners.


Would strut bars be enough without the rollcage?
That depends on how you wanna go about
when it comes to car handling and also budget.

Is it legal on the road?
In my dreams maybe.

Which brand would you recommend?
Cusco, Safety21, Autocross, Carbing or custom.

Is it heavy?
Definitely by weight, since its steel and it has to absorb
impact if shit happens or if you start to rollover. If you
have more budget, get something better and lighter by
all means necessary.