Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SARD Oil Catch Tank/Breather Tank




I was reading somewhere where i knew what was the real purpose
of the oil catch tank besides being nice-looking. So hell yeah, i had
to find one. Cusco and Greddy was too expensive for the budget.
SARD has a simple race-look that i could not resist.

With the help from my DIY friend, Hizam, we managed to fit it in
within an hour or so. The complexity is on the holder and the rest is easy.
Hizam supplied me his extra oil-catch tank holder and it was a perfect
fit.

I know its universal but the tube's hole were 9.5mm fat. So we had to
connect an adapter to my existing breather tube. Probably it was meant
for Skylines and Supras.

And no, its not a simple bolt-on as you need complete DIY tools and brains.
Im happy with the installation. The new toy looks good. Thanx to my DIY
buddy, Hizam and also my own brother for making this temptation happen.

Price : RM250.00
(USD68.00)
Where : SS Racing (Old Klang Road)
Installation Time : 1hr