Monday, April 24, 2006

Quad Throttle Project - The End

I took out my quads last weekend and im back
with the standard intake manifold now. Not even
a year, the feeling and power is something unforgettable.

The time wasted and effort done was very satisfactory altho
it was a pocket rocket budget setup. No doubt it could have
been better, but that would take another RM10k to be able to
fully extract the power from the quads and other hidden budget.
I couldn't resist but i had to decomission this project due to the
recent fuel hike. My fuel was RM10 for 40km and driving long
distance daily is not healthy.

I wish they dont have to adjust the figure. I might put it back
again if i have a proper management like LT-10s Microtech and
if i have all the support from my peers that has been with me all
these while(those that are for real and not
blabbers). If not, id probably sell it.

All i can say, im gonna miss the roaring sound and also the
top-end power.

Till then.