Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Latest Engine Bay Pic (Taken 25th April)


This is my latest engine bay pic. No more quads for me.
Im using back the stock intake manifold with stock 60mm
throttlebody. I also would like to thank my buddy Adrean
for donating the Simota tube with a Blitz Sus Power air-filter.
Thanx heaps.

Common Brand Terms
(a) TopFuel : Power Chamber
(b) Simota : Air Guppy
(c) Street : Whale Penis
(d) J's Racing : Tsuchinoko Intake Chamber

Vs Results :
The results would be the same between the TopFuel
Vs the J's Racing, just that J's Racing comes in carbon
fibre drool-toy, light weight and more money.

My Bloody Opinion :
The resonating sound is not friendly to your neighbours
that is if your engine is high compression. The low throttle
response is good. If you want cold intake, get something
which is not steel or aluminium or anything fancy that
absorbs heat. Best if you move your battery to the back
to make passage way for the tube.