Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Local PU Mounts




I've recently swapped my engine mounts to PU. Just the
front and the back. Had to custom it since i don't have
intention to get the Cusco or Ralliart ones. Not that they
are no good, just that i don't plan to do things twice. So
i decided to get whats tough and necessary for my requirements.

Since the engine rocks front and back, so i decided to change
those two section. Indeed the feeling is totally different. Im
not sure what are the ratings compared to the branded ones,
but i know its hard. My dashboard rattles and during gear
shifts, the car just pops out like how i want it to be.

I bought the extra used mounts koz i dont wanna rush things
and decided to do it when im free.

I have no complains at all, to put the other 2 remaining sides
might come in handy. I'll think about it. It reminds me of
Dogg's Civic EK. He had Cuscos on all four sides.

This is not for some daily-use fun toy. And definitely
not for the girlfriends.

Price : RM240 for 2 + RM50 for 2 (USD80.00)
Where : Ngai Seng Moulding
Installation time : 1hr