Monday, November 17, 2008

Russ's Fully Modified Nissan Skyline R-34 GTR STOLEN. USD15,000 REWARD



ZTH News
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2008/auto-news/stolen-today-r34-gtr-from-apartment-parking-lot-join-the-search/

His Blog (Has been locked due to the incident)
http://ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com/

Russ's car has been stolen. It is very sad to know after all the efforts done, this is what he gets. I hope with everyones help, before this car reaches other continents or on the way to be chopped, please be on the lookout and contact the numbers given if you see the car.

This year alone there are so many single and mass car thefts around the Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana, Damansara Damai, Kota Damansara and the infamous Palm Springs. I find that area to be a serious threat for modified cars espeically the apartments and condos. The area is between 1-Utama Mall to Bandar Sri Damansara.

I know it can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere on any stock or even modded cars. But that particular location gives me the eerie feeling if i drive or park my car.

I dont know Russ personally but im too shocked to comment more about this incident. *sigh*