Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Holy Month & 4 Months To Go Before 2009.

  • Congratulations to Hizam on his wedding last month. He should be back in action (moddings i mean) once he can catch his breath after the big occasion.
  • At last, i managed to do a photoshoot on Azmin's Mitsubishi Evolution 7. If im not tired, i'll blog after this post.
  • I would like to congratulate the Top 8 fastest ranked non-VTEC cars for Group F in the latest Sepang Drag Battle Round 3 competition. I have a copy of the timeslip and to be honest, the results were very impressive. I believe the aftermarket camshafts, pistons, expensive fuel, good tyres and also gearings has helped to push the few cars into the 13s elapsed times.
  • Alhamdullilah, it is now the fasting month. I will be continuing a few mods which has been delayed since August. Less food means more time for mods and DIYs.
  • Ive got 4 months to go before 2009. I hope i can complete my build-up projects in time, Insyallah.

Mivek4doddle