Monday, June 02, 2008

SDB 2008 RD2 - Comments

It was jammed packed again. From the pits,up to the roof and to the grandstand were full with spectators. Luckily i came early with Jason. I saw plenty of food stalls and beverages compared to the last round. Enough for everyone to actually pigout.

I had plenty of time to fool around with the camera and tried tips given by Jason. I tried not to snap the same same-ol common pix that has been taken from the last many SDBs. And i also tried not to put too many pix in my blog as i know some people do not have poweful PCs to load all the pix at once.

I think everybody seems to improve themselves in their timing and modification in every round. The comparison in engine modifications and bodyworks were obvious between this year and last year.

I had fun and see you next round.