Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mivek4doddle Modification List - Review

I have decided to list down almost all the modification done so far to this very day. I think there are only 70% of the mods done being blogged. Some of the earlier mods done were not captured due to the fact i didnt have a digital camera, sadly to say. There were a few mods that i didnt blog which i forgotten to bring the bloody camera or sometimes i was on low batt, damn.

I will be adding a link on my blog so that everyone and including myself can browse the mods as a informative reference source to avoid any hassle finding in the archives list.

I can see that the list is long and i cant recall the true amount that has been spent and the sore hands during DIYs. Whatever it is, im happy to what has been done and accomplished. What hasnt been done are just matter of time and money.

Mivek4doddle